Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A White Christmas

For the first time in Dallas' recorded history, we experienced a white Christmas! It was a magical feeling to watch the snow fall on Christmas Eve. Luckily, we didn't travel and could just enjoy the white weather. Here we are enjoying the snow outside my parents' house on Christmas morning.

Jack loved the snow and threw some impressive snowballs
Hmmm, what is this cold, white stuff melting on my mitten?
Jack with my parents (Mimi and Pappaw)Jack with Aunt Kristi. She was very helpful in packing the snowballs.And, before I forget to mention, we did open presents too! Jack opening his "big" gift: a pop-up tent with attaching tunnels. He loves it, and I love that it folds up afterwards!Overall, it was a lovely Christmas and we enjoyed spending time as a family. I hope that it's not our last white Christmas here, but if so, then we have plenty of pictures and footage to last. It's not everyday a Texan gets to have a snowball fight!






2 comments:

Jill said...

Wasn't it amazing! I think I had as much or more fun than my kids. What a picture perfect Christmas!

Brian Nelson said...

It looks like Jack really enjoyed himself! Happy new year!