Tuesday, August 9, 2011

jump & swim!



We love the water here, and get to the pool whenever we can. So of course, I have to post the latest video of Jack swimming. He is a natural in the water and it's so fun to play with him. His endurance and strength has really improved since last summer.




I have to brag just a little, because he doesn't wear his "ears" in the water, meaning he can't hear you at all. So he learned to swim without any verbal instruction, just visual cues and instinct. I'm so proud of him. He gets many stares from adults as he jumps in the 4 ft and swims past their kids in life jackets.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Thats Right! Go Lil Man! I am not surprised at all that he is such a fish.

Amy Brinton said...

Wow, Jack! He looks great. What a little athlete.

Ali said...

Great job! Maybe he can come give my girls some lessons. We're totally the ones using every kind of flotation device available. I'm a bad mom and still haven't put them in real swimming lessons. :(

Tina said...

Holy Cow!!! I'm soooo impressed with him. He is progressing leaps and bounds with anything that is in his path. What a cute little guy!!

Britt and Brett said...

That is awesome! Has he done swimming lessons or is he just a natural??