Friday, April 24, 2009

BEWARE: this post contains parental bragging

So I was thinking about what to post today, and then thought, what better than the most adorable picture in the world? Isn't he cute?!His Aunt Teri gave him that rain coat, and he got to use it over the past couple of weeks as it was raining often! It's hard to believe that in 2 weeks he will turn 1. Where has the time gone? Every day he drifts farther from babyhood, and closer to little boyhood. Does that make sense? He's just so tall and rambunctious. He walks all the time now, and is just too cute.
This was his Easter outfit, given to him by my mom. Here you can really tell how big he's getting. I love his shoes! How cute are baby shoes?



And here is an example of his "rambunctiousness". That's him in the kitchen cabinet. You have to be careful when in the kitchen- one never knows when Jack will throw a pot on your toes. It hurts.


5 comments:

Mikasa said...

resso cute,they grow so fast

Amy Brinton said...

I love these pictures! His smile in the one with the raincoat is the best. What a cutie you've got, Erin!

Erin R said...

He's definitely my favorite nephew and the cutest one, too! ;)

I Love Freedom said...

OMG, he is SO incredibly handsome! And that smile....watch out future ladies!
Gma N

Kristi said...

I miss my nephew... and he misses his aunt Kristi!!