Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Here's a sneak peek at what Jack did today:


Ate breakfast...
my amusing husband just remarked that the look on Jack's face is reminiscent of my face in the morning.



Met his new cousin for the first time. How precious!


Held his cousin's dress...soooo cute! (Hey Amy- recognize his shirt?)


So, this "game" initially started with Daddy chasing down Jack as he attempted to crawl away to safety. Well, it didn't take long for Jack to take control and become the "chaser". Here he is chasing down Daddy and laughing uncontrollably when caught. Note that towards the end, it seems Jack is down for the count, until he springs back into action! What a boy.

What a fun and eventful day. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

5 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

He looks like a little man in the Sunday shirt--so cute! Love the game, too. He reminds me of my boys, always taking charge.

Corrine said...

ERIN! I didnt know you had a blog! I am so glad you do... your family is way cute! You are welcome to mine anytime!! :)

Mikasa said...

how cute, don't you just love the simple day in and day out routine. I love this age.

Jill said...

So fun. I love the chasing game. Jack must be starting to do all kinds of fun things and getting into more and more! Are you getting more settled and making new friends?

Sarah Brown said...

I agree, get excited and enjoy those wonderful moments. :) My husband loves the idea of those baby gates around the tv and plans on doing the same thing. Jack is so cute!