Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello Fort Worth!










Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year's! It has been too long since our last post, apologies! So much has happened over the past few weeks; it's been an exciting and happy time for our family. First off, Jon received a job offer from an oil company out in Fort Worth and he is very happy. Although I think my parents are a little less than thrilled about us moving farther away. Case in point: upon telling my dad the good news about the job, he asked where it was located, to which Jon responded that it would be in Fort Worth. My dad remarked it would be quite the commute each day, not realizing our plans to move out there. When we told him our plans, he just got quiet and ever since has made passing comments about how he'll
never see us anymore! Oh the drama! As if we'll be more than 45 minutes away. (It's not as if my 2 other sisters don't live across the country...) So our plans are to move January 31st to our new place. We found the perfect apartment. It was exactly what we wanted and I can't wait to make it our home. I'm probably annoying all the people around me, because it's all I can talk about lately! Stay tuned for the new address!

2 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

At least your parents aren't sick of you. That's a plus. I'm excited to see pics of your new place!

Jill said...

We can't wait for you to move closer! Congrats on all of the good news!