Friday, January 9, 2009

Family Photos

About a month ago we decided to have professional pictures taken of our family, especially since Jack is just too cute to not document. As a surprise to family, we sent photos as Christmas presents, which was not only fun, but surprisingly stressful. Who knew it could be so difficult to choose which pictures to buy and which to leave by the way side. Below are some of my absolute favorite shots.He looks like he's trying to make an escape, I call it "Jack on the run!"


He smiles so easily, the whole photo shoot took less than 15 minutes.


I love this one because it captures his personality... spunk mixed in with a bit of mischief (notice he is pulling my hair)

5 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

Too cute, Erin! He's a boy for sure, with all that rambunctious energy!

Jill said...

I love the new pictures. I can't believe how much Jack has grown up since I saw him last. We need to get together!

Ashley Dickman said...

just saw your blog on Amy's... he's too cute and I LOVE the name Jack! Jack Dickman won't work out too well though :)

Krista and Paul said...

cute pictures- i hear you about deciding which ones to get. the first time we took pictures we spent *way* too much. Cute family!

Jill said...

Did I mention that I LOVE your hair in the picture on top? It's so cute.