Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An extremely interesting post:

So I feel like I have nothing really interesting nor funny to write about. I've been reading up on all my friends' blogs today and EVERYone has an attention-grabbing antecdote that's either hilarious or touching. Examples of such touching and hilarious antecdotes include babies being born and toddlers throwing basketballs in toilets. Want to hear my attention-grabber? I bought a recliner this week. Ooooo!!!! No really, it's exciting. It's brown and leather. No really, stay with me here. It has a red undertone! Okay, okay, but I bet you really want to hear that it'll really complement our couches, right? For those of you still reading, thank-you! And you are invited to visit whenever you feel like dropping by, and to take a load off in our new, comfy, brown (red undertoned) leather recliner! You may want to wait until February 18th though, since it will not be delivered until then. Now that's exciting!

3 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

Erin, that IS exciting! I bet that you are going to make your new home so nice. Ali said that you're moving around the end of the month, huh? Sounds fun!

Amy Brinton said...

P.S. Jacob saw the cute pic of Jack on your blog and printed it out on a full page to hang up on our fridge. So now everyone knows who Jack is!

Jill said...

That's SOOOOO exciting. What's better than a comfy leather recliner! I'm sure that will help if you're up late with Jack too.