Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm a sucker for....

 ...those signs with sentimental or clever quotes on them. You know those signs, right? The kind that describe words like "family" or "home." Yeah, so I will totally tear up when I read them, especially when they pack more of an emotional punch, like, for instance, describing the relationship between brothers.

So when perusing a Pottery Barn Kids, and seeing the below sign about "brothers" I couldn't help but snap a picture of it for some inspiration. My boys drive me crazy. They can be wild, sneaky, and downright mischievous. But I love that more often than not, that they get into trouble together. I hope they become great friends for life.







 Note how Conner is intensely watching his brothers wrestle, fascinated by their behavior. He is already trying to pull himself and crawl around, anxious to play with them.
 so cute, watching Despicable Me.

No comments: