Monday, March 11, 2013

So, did I forget to mention?...

...that I'm nearly 7 months pregnant?!

Yeah so, sorry about that, been busy with life lately and what not. Actually, most of you probably already know anyways!
 
My belly looks good here, huh? Lest you think I'm still that small, I assure you this photo was taken nearly a month ago when I was more like 6 mos preggers. (Also, I'm not in the habit of doing formal wear maternity shots. I had just received my bridesmaid dress and tried it on, praying it fit over my bump.)

So we are for the third time, super excited (and terrified) for what bringing a new baby to this family means. And because we like things in three's, we are expecting ANOTHER boy! Admittedly, with the 3rd pregnancy we were kind of hoping for a girl, only to have our foolish hopes dashed by the sonographer pointing out an obvious *ahem* male part to us. On the bright side, I don't have to stock up on baby clothes, bedding, or change the baby room that much for that matter. What will be changing is Jason moving to Jack's room, and them learning to share.

So the official due date is May 22nd, just around the corner and we've officially begun Erin's pregnancy nesting phase around here. Jon is just overjoyed, I'm sure. As I'm typing, he's painting the boys' bedroom, amongst other projects. You know, I'm just sooo tired with the pregnancy that I can't really help that much, you know?

2 comments:

Ali said...

What!?!?!? Awesome! So happy for you! I know how it goes....kind of hoping for a change the third time around, only to find out it's another girl (in our case.) But like you, we weren't that surprised. And really, like you said, it's much easier that way! So fun! And congrats. Can't wait to see pics of the new little guy. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. I hope you're feeling well!

Leah Z said...

Congratulations! Good luck with these last few months; I was way less patient this time than with baby number one. I hope you find your zen with three so you aren't as antsy as I was.

You and Ali are keeping the universe in balance!