Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crazy cute kids

I haven't posted pictures of my boys in awhile, so consider this post a sum-up of all their most recent, crazy escapades.
 
At the botanical gardens, hmm, who's that Jack is sitting on?
 
I say smile, and this is what I get-
 
 Should I be concerned with Jack's obsession with sitting on his baby brother?
 
Jason's camera-ready grin and Jack's imitation of it-
 

 Brothers on the see-saw, hang on for your life Jason!
 
Jack's bulldozer filled with rocks, I thought it was clever
 
After letting Jason out in the backyard to play, this is where I find him-
 

Okay, you have to appreciate these photos below. They perfectly highlight an inherent difference between Jack and Jason. Jason had just grabbed mounds of dirt and proceeded to throw it all over the patio, laughing gleefully as it sprayed dirt everywhere. Jack noticed this, and to his stress, came over saying "No Jason! That's dirty!" Jack then grabs the broom and sweeps the dirt off the patio, mumbling how dirty it was. Jason loves getting dirty and sticky, and Jack detests it.

 Something my boys have in common- a love for chips and salsa!

These two are really fun to be around. Admittedly there are those days that they drive me crazy and all I want is for them to go to bed, but luckily those days are less frequent than the fun ones. They really enjoy having the other one around, playing together, running around, and wreaking boyish havoc together.

No comments: