Sunday, August 2, 2009

Who put the door there?!

Picture me asleep in the early morning hours, when I drowsily get out of bed to use the bathroom. On my way back to bed, wham! I literally walk into the door frame, smashing my head against it as if I had run at it. It was so loud that Jon woke up. I hit my head so hard that for the rest of the day I felt both dizzy and tired. And 2 weeks later as I'm typing this post, my forehead still hurts.

Needless to say, I'm much more aware of my surroundings now. Stupid door.

4 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

Thanks for the laugh, Erin. I hope that you don't have a gash. :)

Erin R said...

Too funny. Sorry it still hurts!

Erin R said...

Did I forget to mention that we decided to move the weekend before? Oh what's that, you made a mistake and are going to be out of town that weekend?! Well...I lied it's really still the 22nd. So I guess you'll be able to make it! See you there! teehee.

Brian Nelson said...

I'm still working on being able to pass through solid matter. This would be beneficial to me since I have a substantial amount of mass, and it would save a lot of property from being destroyed... Not to mention it would be the ultimate sneaksy ninja skill to have. Perhaps the ninja baby Jack has already mastered this skill?