Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pool Time

 
We haven't been to the pool nearly as much as I'd have liked to this summer, with the new baby and move and all....but we still managed to squeeze in a few sessions.
 
Conner loved getting in the water, and just relaxed on his back for me-
 
Jack & Jason jumping in, I love the difference between their "approach" here-
 
Jack & Jason took swim lessons this year. Jack, who is a fish, did awesome. He's never had any fear of the water, jumps right in the deep end and swims across the pool. He even floats on his back without help, he just trusts the water. Here's a short clip of him swimming to his teacher. Unfortunately, I waited until he swam for 30 mins before thinking to take a video, so he's a little tired and silly in this clip.

1 comment:

Tina said...

He's always amazed me at how well he can swim!! Way to go Jack!!