Tuesday, July 23, 2013

First Bath

I gave Conner his first bath when he was about 3 weeks old, once his umbilical stump healed. And the verdict was...
 
He loved it!
 
 Bathing my 3rd child is a much more pleasurable experience than bathing my 1st, since I'm no longer terrified of dropping him or losing my grip in the slippery water. Conner just had his eyes wide open the whole time, taking in the warm water. He only got to have a few baths in this sink, before we moved :(

Here he is with Jon bathing him, in my parents' sink. (during our interim stay at their house during our move)


Now he is 2 months old! We just got back from the pediatrician's office and these are his stats:
-Height: 24.5 in (90th)
-Weight: 12 lbs (40th)
-Head circumference: can't remember the #, but it was the 50th%

No comments: