Thursday, December 6, 2012

We went to California...

...for my cousin's wedding and Thanksgiving. On the Friday before Thanksgiving, we woke up at 3:30 a.m.- yes, a.m.- and headed to the airport for our 5:40 flight to Los Angeles. It was sure an early start, but the boys tolerated it well and were pretty well behaved on the airplane. Jon wasn't with us because of work, but joined us on the following Wednesday. My parents were on the same flight as us, however, last minute my dad stayed behind to be with his brother in the hospital. So it was just me and my mom with the boys. Once there, we got behind the wheels of our rented minivan, and within minutes this happened-
 
They never once dozed on the airplane, so they were exhausted. Over the next 8 days we visited with family, attended a wedding, went to the zoo, went to the beach, and Disneyland's California Adventure Park.
 
So to avoid one overwhelmingly long post, I'll be posting a few entries about our week...

No comments: