Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Jason's so cute!"

One Sunday morning, while getting the boys dressed for church, I exclaimed "Jason's so cute!" And the phrase kinda stuck. Jack was so tickled by it, probably by my enthusiasm, that he now exclaims "Jason's so cute!" for any situation in which Jason is doing something adorable....which like the pictures show below, is quite often...


Jack copying his baby brother and loving the attention- note in the picture above you can spy Jack in the background eagerly awaiting his turn in the basket.

Jace doing one of his favorite activities- dribbling! He dribbles each of his toys across the house, typically laughing while doing so.

I just realized I should mention that in the above pictures, Jason got himself into those positions. I'd turn around for 1 second, and in the next second he was sitting on top of the book basket or in the art easel. Hence, "Jason's so cute!"

No comments: