Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jack and Jason baby pictures

I wanted to compare Jack's and Jason's baby pictures. They are both 7-8 weeks old here, and in the same outfit.


The obvious difference? The hair of course. Jason's picture is on bottom, and he has way more hair, and it's much darker than Jack's. Jason is also getting some pretty good chipmunk cheeks there. (To be fair, at the time of Jack's picture, he had only been home from the hospital and growing for about 3 weeks, so it's not a truly accurate comparison.) I think that their facial features are pretty similar, especially the nose and mouth. They both got their noses from their gorgeous mama.




Profile Shots:




JackJason


I think you can see the similarity better in the profiles. I can definitely tell they're brothers. But I think the hair throws most people off. Differences besides the hair? Jason's longer; even his fingers and toes are longer than Jack's were.


I love having 2 boys, and seeing the similarities and differences in them, both physical and in personality. And I love seeing the relationship between brothers. I can't wait for Jason to grow some more and interact with his big brother; Jack is either mimicking the baby or trying to make him laugh. When the baby fusses, Jack is there to pat him or to give him his pacifier. Jack has wanted more attention lately, but I think that's pretty normal; and I'm more than happy to cuddle my oldest baby.

1 comment:

Ali said...

I loved posting comparison blogs when Meggie was little. It's so fun to see how your kids look similar and different. Looks like both of your boys are totally darling! Glad to hear you're loving having two kids!