Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Puppy Jack

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Well then, I'd say Jack is in love with anything canine! We took the car to get the oil changed, where the place's owner keeps his small dog at work; Jack loves to imitate this dog. Here he is sitting in the chair with his "paws" out in front of him. It's too bad the dog didn't have his tongue out too. If the dog got down, Jack got down. If the dog walked under the chairs, Jack crawled under the chairs. If the dog panted with tongue out, Jack panted with tongue out. Jack entertained everybody who waited for their car to be ready. Sometimes I think it'd be a great idea to get Jack a dog, but then I quickly realize that he's all the puppy our household can handle!

5 comments:

Ali said...

So cute! I love the sunglasses. Lauren used to have some like that, but sadly they got ran over by the car wheel. :( That's so cute that he'll keep them on his head like that.

How are you feeling? When's the date again? Hope things are going well. :)

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Ali- that's so sad about Lauren's sunglasses! Jack props his up on his forehead, I'm guessing, because that's what I do when indoors.

I'm feeling pretty good, big, but good. The date is April 30th...so we'll see when little man decides to make his appearance.

Ashley Dickman said...

So funny!!!!!

Tina said...

Ya, Tyler just emailed me some dogs for John!! Oh, they were only $1000-1200. Not bad huh?!? J/K!! John LOVES puppies too and if I wasn't pregnant I think we'd be tempted to get him one for his birthday.
So cute of Jack though!!