Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ironic, I know

Ironic because of my post directly below this one. While Spring is nearly here, I still have some catching up to do on my Winter activities. The video and pics are from the snowstorm we got here in February. I think we got around a foot of snow here, which for Texas is unheard of. We'll get snow "flurries" which melt once they hit the ground, so for snow to stick and stay was, well, cool. For AWHILE. Then it melts, and freezes into ice, and then it's no longer welcome here. But we had fun with Jack- making a snowman, throwing snowballs, and just enjoying the picturesque white scenery. FYI, about 5 seconds into the video Jack gets tackled fairly hard- don't be alarmed, to him it's all fun and games. What a boy.



Are you wondering what this picture's of? It's my, Jon's, and Jack's footprints in the snow. Jack's are in the middle, in case you didn't figure that out. Ahhhhhh.

That snowstorm was crazy, it literally snowed for 24 hours straight, non-stop. It must be global warming.

3 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

That's what Eric says every time it snows--"it's gotta be that global warming." :)

Kristi said...

Um... have you been reported to CPS yet? I'm just sayin!

Erin R said...

I can't believe you got Jon to go out in the snow! Looks like yall had lots of fun! I hope there was some good hot chocolate after all that snow. =)