Monday, November 2, 2009

A Day in the Life...

While not each of these pics were taken on the same day, they show the latest adventures of our growing boy. In one week he'll turn 18 months old! He is continually learning new tricks, which never fail to entertain his captive audience.

Has anyone seen my shoes? Of course!- in the kitchen sink- where else would they be?
On our way to a party: (from left) angel, pirate, and Magnum P.I.

Captain Jack!

Swinging pirate

Here Jack's placing his little trucks on his big truck. He had such intense focus while doing this, I had to capture it on film!

Like father, like son. Jack helping Daddy play video games.

Ahhhhh, I LOVE this picture! My cuddly boy snuggling Mommy.

5 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

These are darling. Did you teach Jack to say "Arrrgh"?

Ali said...

I can't believe he's that old already! WOW! What a cutie pie. And I love that you dressed up too for Halloween. You are much more fun than me!

Erin R said...

I was trying to pick a favorite picture but I couldn't! They are all adorable!

Brian Nelson said...

Did Jack swab the poop-deck? or did he leave that to his crew?

I Love Freedom said...

I really enjoyed all of the pictures. Did he escape with much booty? I really like the picture of him and dad playing video games. Jon, did you connect his controller or leave it un-plugged? Grandpa N.