Thursday, March 26, 2015

Playing Catching Up!!

Due to several reasons- which involved technological warfare declared upon me by any nearby tech devices I own- my blog has been seriously neglected these past months. I've had 2 phones die on me, leaving me to deal with a phone I used about 6 years ago, and consequently my picture taking has suffered. And then to top it off, our computer's wireless connection crashed, leaving me unable to load what very few pictures I could take with crappy phones to a temperamental computer, or post them to the blog. 

Miraculously, our computer healed itself this last week, and I'm getting a new phone in the next week or two, so hopefully I can breathe a little bit of life back into our blog. This all being said, I'm hoping to post several entries over the next week to catch up on our life in 2014.

1 comment:

Erin R said...

When you said that your computer "healed" I pictured your old raptor (?) claw games you and Jon would play... :) So I pictured you waving your claw and saying "heal". Hehehe. I'm amused!