Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Infinity's edge

I've always wanted to swim in an infinity pool, having been impressed with how they look in pictures. And I got my chance in Gulfport. It was beautiful, with the infinity edge overlooking the beach. The boys sure loved hanging out at the edge too, fascinated with the waterfall on the other side.


 Jack goofin' off on his back


Conner loves the pool, always happy to float around

 We got to practice his kicking skills on this trip; I'd tell him to "kick, kick, kick!" and he'd do it.

Jason has been apprehensive towards the pool this summer, preferring to stay on dry ground or clinging with a death grip to the nearest adult while in the water. Luckily, this pool had zero entry and a large shallow end so he had plenty of space to splash and play without freaking out.


 I believe I already mentioned my boys' curiosity with the infinity edge? Here's Conner trying in his umpteenth attempt to go over the edge.


 I appreciate the irony of the sign with Jason below it

1 comment:

Erin R said...

I'm pretty sure Jason would fit right in swimming with my girls! They love the shallow end and their floaties! Except Elizabeth decided by the end of the summer that she was a big girl and didn't need the floaties or us....even though she won't even kick her legs or use her arms in the pool... She's a bit crazy!