Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I needed boys' formal wear!

My sister Teri is getting married! Her fiance Eric proposed to her just after Christmas, and I can't be more excited for them. She asked me to be her matron of honor, and Jack to be her ring bearer! I'm so looking forward to the wedding. So, I now have the task to find a stylish, formal, yet affordable outfit for Jack to wear as ring bearer. Little brother Jason will also need to be dressed up. I've hunted online through dozens of websites looking for boys' vests and formal wear, and finally found a website that I loved! It's called isabellasfate.com. When compared with similar websites, their prices were more competitive, while offering the same quality products. I loved the fact that they had the option to buy vests separately, since we don't need an entire suit. The vest/tie combos came in a variety of color options, with plenty of available sizes. Many of the other websites I checked out didn't have the sizes I needed.

Isabellasfate.com not only offers formal wear for boys, but for girls as well. So if any of your little ones are needing a new outfit for a special occasion, I recommend it! For my boys, I loved the vest with the vine pattern. It is very elegant and will look perfect in the wedding pictures. Another great thing is that there is a 10% discount offered all February. Coupled with the money already saved compared to other more expensive websites, the extra 10% is icing on the cake. Isabellasfate.com offered a wide array of formal wear, giving me countless options to choose from for my boys, and I couldn't be happier!


1 comment:

Erin R said...

I can't believe how long it's been since I read your blog. Congrats to you sister! It's really exciting! Glad you could find what you wanted.