Friday, April 22, 2011

Jason Kenneth

I'd like you all to meet our newest little member of our family: Jason Kenneth! We are so excited he's here and healthy- ecstatic actually. He was born on April 22nd, 4:46 a.m. He came about 1 1/2 weeks early and weighed in at 7 lbs, 14 oz and measured 21 inches long! He is a good size boy with a head full of black hair!!


Jack hugging my tummy (and little brother) one last time before leaving the hospital with my parentsMinutes after born, Mommy and Jason bond. This is most precious to me, since Jack and I missed this special time when he was born.Jason getting his first bath.
Swaddled and happy, life is good.

Happy Birthday Jason! We are so happy to have you here with us.

9 comments:

Tina said...

AHHHHH!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!! Congrats mom and how fun to snuggle and have that time together. Love the name and oh that hair... how great! Can't wait to hear more. Wahoooooo!

Corrine said...

YAY! CONGRATS to you and Welcome to the world little jason

ColleenandKendra said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations Erin! I love his name! You look absolutely gorgeous in the "bonding" picture. Seriously. You look lovely. He is darling.

Kristi said...

I knew it would be a "j" name!! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks....
and you too I suppose. :)

Ashley Dickman said...

so exciting!!! super cute! glad everything went well.

Britt and Brett said...

Congratulations!!! He's finally here! You look so good in the picture with your sweet little newborn!

Amy Brinton said...

Yay for you, Erin! I'm glad that you got such a nice picture after delivery of you two. You look triumphant, and he's adorable!

Ali said...

Hooray! So cute! I'm so happy for you, and glad to hear that he got here without a hitch! Congrats!!!

Jill said...

So happy you are all home together and doing well now. I'm excited to meet adorable little Jason. Congratulations!