Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A montage of zzz's

Jack fell asleep today in THE cutest spot ever- next to his window and below the curtains. I couldn't help but post that picture.... Bird's eye view of his new sleeping spot:
And as a sort of tribute to the adorable-ness of Jack sleeping, below are a couple more pics of his naptime zzz's...
It's one of my favorite things to do as a mom to sneak in and see what position I'll find my son sleeping in. Imagine my surprise earlier today when I didn't find him in his bed, but could hear his breathing, and finally discovered him under his curtains!
And on a more random note, here's a video of Jack climbing a tower meant for 5-12 year olds at the playground. Unfortunately I shot it sideways and can't flip it around on my computer!


6 comments:

Ali said...

I love taking pictures of my kids sleeping. It's the best...they're so sweet and so calm. Too cute!

Hope pregnancy is going well. How are you doing? :) We should talk sometime.

Amy Brinton said...

That cute little boy looks just like you when you're sleeping--is he a deep sleeper like you? I see that he's also got your athleticism. Fun post.

Jill said...

What a fun post. I'm glad to see he enjoys sleep like his mama, and I love his bed. It's so cute. He's obviously a good climber to get out of it.

Kat Gille said...

Erin! It's been WAY too long since I've tried to contact you...long enough that this is the only way I can think of to do so! But you have an adorable little family, and I'm so excited for you that you get to have two little boys in a row so they can wrestle each other and be best friends. :) But one more thing...I need your address! I'll be needing your address to send you a wedding announcement. :D Please send to Kat Gille at hotmail dot com rather than the gmail one associated with this comment. Thank you!!

Kristi said...

How did he manage to get out of his bed?

Erin said...

He just climbs out; the rail is not that high.