Monday, August 9, 2010

Slideshows and other news...

So I am in the process of learning to post slide shows....why can't they just have an icon in your posting box when you write? Oh well, I ended up getting the above slideshow of our Florida pictures uploaded as a gadget and then moved it over from the side bar-- anyone know how to upload it into the actual post? I'm terrible with these things.

We're all doing well and surviving the heat. It's been in the 100's the past few weeks and our A/C was out of freon, so we suffered for awhile. But it's all fixed now and life is good again. Jon and I enjoyed a Jack-free weekend as my parents watched him. It was wonderful and we ate at Macaroni Grill and finally saw the latest Twilight installment. I am happy to report that the 3rd movie was enjoyable to watch and I didn't cringe once from bad acting, much unlike the first 2 movies. Even Jon conceded that it was the best of the 3 movies. And last but not least, we celebrate our 4th anniversary this Wednesday! I told Jon that he could cook me dinner that night :) Hard to believe it's already been 4 years, where does the time go?

2 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

I haven't found a good way to do it either.

Your pictures look so fun! The parachuting especially looked like something to try. You three sisters are gorgeous as always.

Ali said...

Hey Erin, I was coming to your blog to tell you happy anniversary tomorrow. It's easy for me to remember yours because it's mine too!!! Glad you guys got to celebrate without the little squirt! I think Ryan's mom is going to babysit for us so we can go see a movie too. Congrats on 4 years!!!