Monday, May 4, 2009

The Perks of a 1 year-old

Who knew a car seat had so many uses?...

One of the more exciting things about Jack turning 1 is that he will soon be able to face the front while riding in the car. I don't know why that is soooo exciting, but it is to me! Above is a pic of the new seat, a gift from his Mimi and Pappaw. Isn't his expression great?! It captures the essence of Jack.

And the best perk of a new car seat?...The box it comes in!!! The "essence" of Jack is even more apparent in the video below.

5 comments:

Brian Nelson said...

Now I know what to get baby Jack for his birthday, I will get myself a thing and give Jack the box! He is so cute!

Amy Brinton said...

I'm telling you, it doesn't take much. If we had no toys, there are a score of things that would do the trick: boxes, rocks, sticks, packing peanuts...

Leah Z said...

Erin, how long after you flip him forward facing will it take for him to start asking to drive?

Related to you? I'd say about five minutes. :)

Krista and Paul said...

Little Paul's car seat box is still one of his favorite toys- although now it's a tunnel!

Krista and Paul said...

Erin,
hah hah- you know what I did that was almost as bad as your wall? About 2 weeks ago I rolled over in bed and hit my eye on the corner of my dresser. It hurt way bad and I had a nice shiner. . . It was like 3am and I burst into laughter thinking of you! Then Paul told me to be quiet. . .